Growing Together returns with a new theme every week!
• Nov. 1 - Healthy Snack Cooking,
• Nov. 8 - Sponge Painting &
• Nov. 15 - Music with Special
• Nov. 22 - Thanksgiving Cornucopia
• Nov. 27 - No Program (Holiday)
• Dec. 6 - Bear Hunt & Teddy
Bear's Feast Before Hibernation
• Dec. 13 - Wreath & Ornament
• Dec. 20 - Holiday Gifts, Ornaments
our Facebook page
for frequent updates.
The Millerton Farmers Market moves to NECC this winter.
Every Saturday through December, then
the 2nd and 4th Saturdays, January - April.
Location: NECC, 51 South Center Street, Millerton.
NECC has received a grant from the USDA to study the food system
in Northeast Dutchess County. For this research project we will
answer questions like:
• Where does our food come from?
• Who is hungry?
• Is food affordable here?
• How can we support local farms?
Let's grow the conversation in Amenia,
Millerton and Pine Plains!
To get involved, contact:
Betsey McCall: betsey at neccmillerton dot org
Shanna Barney: shanna at neccmillerton dot org
or call (518) 789-4259.
Can't drive? Dial A Ride! Take
NECC's bus anywhere in Dutchess County for medical, shopping or social trips,
and even to the train! The bus will also take you to the doctor or hospital
in Sharon CT!
about the North East Dutchess Transit Dial-A-Ride program.